so , for my 100th post...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soulshine2

Reaction score
I was just perusing the forum and happened to look over at my own profile pic way over there <--- and saw I had 99 liked posts after a year or so ... Perfect time to personally thank everyone who I've had help with advice along the way so far in getting my brewing questions answered and a few times allowed me to jump in ,voice an opinion and extend or lets say pay forward the advice and help I've gotten thus far to those not too far behind me.
To you all ,I raise my glass (which currently is one of my Oatmeal Stout) and give many thanks and much respect. Prost !

I was just perusing the forum and happened to look over at my own profile pic way over there <--- and saw I had 99 liked posts after a year or so ... Perfect time to personally thank everyone who I've had help with advice along the way so far in getting my brewing questions answered and a few times allowed me to jump in ,voice an opinion and extend or lets say pay forward the advice and help I've gotten thus far to those not too far behind me.
To you all ,I raise my glass (which currently is one of my Oatmeal Stout) and give many thanks and much respect. Prost !
With my glass of milk stout I return your Prost. I've got a few more posts and a few more years of experience but I feel the same. This place is fantastic and I am indebted.

Brew on.

Back