single controller for multiple FV's?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Southern_Junior

Reaction score
I am sure that i am just looking in the wrong forums or poor keyword selections, but I am coming up at a loss.

Is there a product or hack out there to have a single controller for multilple Fermentation Vessels? Ideally, i'd like something that can be wifi connected for logging or control, but if not, even just one controller would clean up my brewing space.

I currently have two Unitanks and two SSB cooling kits. but they are manual and a bit cumbersome. I am close to just building a project box with two STC-1000's but thought i would check before I did that.

I think your best bet is the project box. Even if there were an off the shelf product, it would still be 2 (or more) circuits in single box. But I've never seen one like that. And I've seen and used a lot of different controllers.

I think your best bet is the project box. Even if there were an off the shelf product, it would still be 2 (or more) circuits in single box. But I've never seen one like that. And I've seen and used a lot of different controllers.
next question: have you ever seen a STC-1000 that is wifi enabled? or am i trying to recreate a smartPID to save a buck?

Latest posts

Back