Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Recent Labels...

Attachments

• B6.jpg
    B6.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 138
  • Cocoa Loco.jpg
    Cocoa Loco.jpg
    821.5 KB · Views: 140
  • CrazyHazyDaze.jpg
    CrazyHazyDaze.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 131
  • PoseidonDDH.jpg
    PoseidonDDH.jpg
    1,016 KB · Views: 125
  • Schokoladenkuchen.jpg
    Schokoladenkuchen.jpg
    526.4 KB · Views: 116
I make a label for each brew. I takes me 5-10 minutes using Beer Labelizer and gives each brew a little bit of personality. I don't ever label the bottles, but I do incorporate the design on a bottle cap label that helps me identify the beer in the 'fridge. Attached a couple of recent beers

Attachments

• 2020 Eagle Creek Pale Ale.jpeg
    2020 Eagle Creek Pale Ale.jpeg
    645.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 2020 Calingous.jpeg
    2020 Calingous.jpeg
    477.8 KB · Views: 46
No, that is the Manneken Pis in Brussels, Belgium. One of the more underwhelming statues until you realize that it's true purpose is to lead you to one of Brussels great beer houses across the street. :ban:
Never been to Belgium, but what's next to the Manneken Pis? Delirium is close to the Jeanneke Pis, the female version

Howdy beer buds! After my first homebrew batch turned out decently (shout out to the Centennial Blonde Ale recipe from this forum), I went to brew my deserted island beer and whipped up this second brew and wanted to slap something classy on it. Put together in Photoshop and printed on estate paper through Grogtag :rock: I brewed my first mixed fermentation this weekend and can't wait to put together a label onto that one in due time. You guys are all inspiring and I love the diversity in styles.

TAKINGtheFIRSTSTEP Label10.png

IMG_5783.jpg
IMG_5848.jpg

https://goo.gl/maps/DFg6yxsHVEaF3SrR8
But Moeder Lambic is just a couple blocks away and is amazing - Moeder Lambic

Had to cancel a trip to Brussels (and Prague and Krakow) this year due to Covid. Ugh :(
Thanks! I was planning on going next year, now Moeder is in my list, hadn't looked in depth yet as who knows if next year will be possible to go

I was going to the north of Europe, visiting Mikkeller, Pohjala and a lot more, but it went down the drain

Thanks! I was planning on going next year, now Moeder is in my list, hadn't looked in depth yet as who knows if next year will be possible to go

I was going to the north of Europe, visiting Mikkeller, Pohjala and a lot more, but it went down the drain
I'm guessing international travel will be off the table next year as well.

I'm guessing international travel will be off the table next year as well.
I think you're right, but as I live in Spain, I'm considering an RV, maybe renting it here and driving it there, this would allow me to visit more isolated breweries, it might be even better than going by plane!

That sounds amazing! And you can load up the RV with tons of beer to bring back!

That's the idea, but I will need to improve my speech and charisma in order to convince the guys at the border that all that beer is for personal use hahahaha I wouldn't be lying at all

I don't think it's too busy. It's very easy to see what it is and who made it. The orbit lines draw you from the beer name to the brewery name.

I don't think it's too busy. It's very easy to see what it is and who made it. The orbit lines draw you from the beer name to the brewery name.
I appreciate the comments! This is the old version. My first brew was on the weekend of the Harmonic convergence back in '87, hence the name.
grogtag_black_ipa.jpg
grogtag_black_ipa.jpg

Just redesigned my label for a new batch of Dbl Black IPA...wondering if it might be too busy...View attachment 704085
Red/Blue is a tough color combo for the outlines, it creates vibrational contrast when they are so close. You might have better color "harmony" with two shades of blue or white or a much darker red. Otherwise pretty cool!

Nothing fancy here, but it's a free way to spend some time brew-adjacent during COVID... Bonus if you recognize the bottle!

I used at least one New Belgium Brewing bottle when I bottled my "Santa's Helper" on Monday. I have some beautiful memories of the Mt. Hood area.

Last edited:
This is my latest brew, based on Janet's Brown Ale. The picture is an actual sign from the campus of my alma mater, Mississippi State, back in the day. Malfunction Junction was the main intersection on campus, where six different roads converged. The university has since rerouted all those roads into something sensible.

Malfunction Junction.jpeg

Back