Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20180621_125654_250.jpg

If your anything like me you like seeing new labels that are made by you fellow home brewers. I hope others will post their labels here so it is easier to see the final labels in one spot.

Here are my first three:

Would love the recipe for your pumpkin ale!

Midnight%20Ale%20short%20copy.jpg

Winter%20Storm%20IPA%20copy.jpg

Winter Storm IPA Discussion

Evil%20Pumpkin%20Pie%20Ale%20copy.jpg

Pumpkin Pie Ale Discussion

So let's see those labels :mug:

EDIT: I an effort to try and keep this thread for pictures i've added links to the"idea" threads about my labels. I love feedback (both positive and negative) but I'm hoping to make it so you can scroll through and mostly see pictures :)
Would
If your anything like me you like seeing new labels that are made by you fellow home brewers. I hope others will post their labels here so it is easier to see the final labels in one spot.

Here are my first three:

Midnight%20Ale%20short%20copy.jpg

Winter%20Storm%20IPA%20copy.jpg

Winter Storm IPA Discussion

Evil%20Pumpkin%20Pie%20Ale%20copy.jpg

Pumpkin Pie Ale Discussion

So let's see those labels :mug:

EDIT: I an effort to try and keep this thread for pictures i've added links to the"idea" threads about my labels. I love feedback (both positive and negative) but I'm hoping to make it so you can scroll through and mostly see pictures :)

13D4F1B9-B4D0-4DA1-9D07-90EA7DCE91E2.jpeg
The T got cut off in rocket but that will be fixed next batch of caps , but here is my bottle cap design for my American cream ale / kolsch hybrid beer I call quantum-kolsch. I bottle these in Orval bottles for an extra old school look. It’s basicly a kolsch brewed with corn. I’m still brewing batches of this trying to nail down the water profile and corn ratio.

Twisted Grey,

I don’t have much to show you .... yet, everything we are currently doing is pre-market Innovation and we can’t release concepts until they hit the market.
I can take a look at your ideas and we could do some preliminary layouts to help you with your private label brew.
Our new focus here is going to be simple pre template decals for the home brew market. We will also do custom design based on your ideas or any of our pre designed templates.

Frank
Home Beer Labels.com

I had never use labels on my beer before, just hung tags at the neck. I made a couple batches of Mead, and decided they needed labels. I created these through an online company U print it. Decided I would use a gold metallic marker to print any details in the margin. I’ll use the same basic format when I decide to make beer labels.

Attachments

• 00E9DCCF-521E-481B-859E-CBA379750514.jpeg
    00E9DCCF-521E-481B-859E-CBA379750514.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 117
Id sure like to make labels for my beers. I made my own cigar bands for my hand-rolled cigars but they dont need to withstand moisture and I dont own a laserjet printer, not really looking to buy one just for this either. Where does one find a "template" or some free programming to make some or just a printshop of sorts who I could make up a master label and send to print. ?

Twisted Grey,

I don’t have much to show you .... yet, everything we are currently doing is pre-market Innovation and we can’t release concepts until they hit the market.
I can take a look at your ideas and we could do some preliminary layouts to help you with your private label brew.
Our new focus here is going to be simple pre template decals for the home brew market. We will also do custom design based on your ideas or any of our pre designed templates.

Frank
Home Beer Labels.com
That is great . How close are you to having a marketable product /template ? PLEASE, post a link as soon as possible when and where we can see and use this . Are you going to sell in "common batch size" quantities...Like , I brew 5 gallon batches which almost always end up with 54-56 bottles worth . Im sure you have thought of this already but, for those who keg , you could come up with single tap handle labels too.

Awesome designs by everybody, I can’t wait for the opportunity to print some of these cool labels !
We are getting close to turning on our new website, our new high tech printer is delayed (refining new ink technology) and should be in house by 2nd week of sept.
I would love to get some of your files to try our our new technology and provide some free samples to show our work and quality, also get some feedback on new materials.
BrewLabelGuy

Back