Show Us Your Label

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

jonny24

Reaction score
Also got my St. Patrick's day labels ready:

I haven't decided if I want to go with the black or beige label for the stout.

1615826893157.png

1615826940037.png

This is the first time I've used names other than my own to brand a beer. Fearin is the last name of my 4x great grandmother, who immigrated to Canada in the 1800's. I have other Irish ancestors, but all of them have very English or Scottish names.

Finnegan is a kitten we had last spring, who unfortunately had been taken from his mother too early and didn't make it. He was cute little ginger tabby, so I brewed a red ale in his honour, and have named my reds after him ever since.

Elric

Reaction score

View attachment 722317
View attachment 722318

This is the first time I've used names other than my own to brand a beer. Fearin is the last name of my 4x great grandmother, who immigrated to Canada in the 1800's. I have other Irish ancestors, but all of them have very English or Scottish names.

Finnegan is a kitten we had last spring, who unfortunately had been taken from his mother too early and didn't make it. He was cute little ginger tabby, so I brewed a red ale in his honour, and have named my reds after him ever since.
I like the black for the stout and the beige for the red! Greetings from Scarborough :)

JTOVERMOHLE

Reaction score

View attachment 722317
View attachment 722318

I agree with the black label

jonny24

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I will go with black! Gonna do one beige just to see it exist as well. Sharing some bottles at work, first time at this workplace, plus two coworkers are actually Irish... no pressure!

Punx Clever

Reaction score
I recently brewed an English Brown ale and figured I'd name it "Gunderson's" in reference to "Gunderson's Nuts" from Futurama... Well, buddy in my homebrew club brewed up a "Luger Lager" Munich Dunkel....

luger lager II.jpg
luger lager.jpg

... and I couldn't resist changing the name of my beer for an epic, WWII-style taste off.

Hi-Power II.jpg
Hi-Power.png

bkboiler

Reaction score

IAWJosh

Reaction score
Hey all, first post and this is the first label I've ever attempted while also my first time ever using a program like Inkscape. I want to make some changes to it and try for a version 2. I created it for the brewery in Cheney, WA I work at, Inland Ale Works; I wanted that Humphrey Bogart / Great Gatsby feel to it.