Should Deathbrewer shave his mustache?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Deathbrewer shave his mustache?

• yes, my god

• no, it provides his character

• he has a mustache?

Results are only viewable after voting.
'Stache all the way! Rock it if you can 'cause great men have rocked the 'stache.. Magnum PI, Mario and Luigi, the cast of Supertroopers, Ron Burgendy....

Don't let them put you down man... file for your rights: http://www.americanmustacheinstitute.org/

Besides as you said in another post it gives you a hispanic look which can be helpful in Cali :)

Your missing the option in the poll for "can it really be considered a mustache?"

haha look at the partial mash tutorial in the beginners section for pics.

06sparge2.jpg

I love the fact that whoever took this picture is reaching for a beer!

Looks like someone is stealing HIS beer!

"Dude, why you steal my beer when I got my hands full of grain?"

As for the mustache, I think it kind of goes with all of the rest. I'd probably recommend shaving it all off. I mean he's got all of that lovely long hair. The facial growth just kind of distracts from it IMO.

Your missing the option in the poll for "can it really be considered a mustache?"

This.

isnt this thread worthless without pictures?

SRSLY...you guys have no idea.

haha look at the partial mash tutorial in the beginners section for pics.

That's nothing.

I love the fact that whoever took this picture is reaching for a beer!

Actually, they are handing ME a beer ;)

thicken or reomove.

It doesn't thicken! Pictures to follow...

The old fuzzy mustache is sexy. And it gives scratch mustache rides.

The new lengthy molestache sneaks out of the room at night while I'm sleeping and makes phone calls with heavy breathing.

stache1.jpg

stache2.jpg

stache3.jpg

Ok, that's enough.

stache4.jpg

See? You people had no friggin' clue how bad it really was. :D

All I can think of is the Pirate movie and NOT the one available behind the counter...

Very much the pubestach, DB. I feel for ya, cause I have the same problem when attempting facial hair.

If you shave it off it will grow back thicker. Atleast that's what I was told whence I started shaving some 30+ years ago. Or you can trim it up and have a nice Douglas Fairbanks look. Hmmm. maybe even a Don Juan look! :D

That's not true. Hair grows at the rate it grows...it just increases as you get older and it's tougher when it's freshly shaven and hasn't been beaten down.

My mustache actually curves up at the end. If I held off on shaving I could probably get it to loop :D

I always wear a ponytail with my hat. I can't wear beanies because they don't work with a ponytail and I don't want to look like a stoner hippy scumbag with it.

haha i rock the beanie with my long hair all the time, i suppose you could say i look like "stoner hippie scum" but my "Death" and "Slayer" shirts say otherwise.

But yeah, shave that thing!

Latest posts

Back