Shipping peanuts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M0KCE

Reaction score
These have to be the most flavorless cheetos I've ever eaten. Think it's possible to mix them in some water and ferment them?

I thought about sacrificing a bag of cheese powder from a mac and cheese meal to see if I could improve the flavor.

These have to be the most flavorless cheetos I've ever eaten. Think it's possible to mix them in some water and ferment them?

Some of the newer, biodegradable packing peanuts are made from cornstarch, others are made from grain sorghum. Not sure what else goes into them, but technically, it MIGHT actually be possible. Feel like conducting an experiment?
Regards, GF.

It would be interesting, but I've already given them to a friend who has a ferret that loves to play in the things.

Dissolve a pound in a gallon of water and take an OG.

Add some yeast and ferment for a couple weeks and take an FG.

At least you can calculate the PPG for us...BeerSmith will thank you...

Ever have one of those days when you come home from work and there is so much homebrew stuff sitting in front of your garage that you consider going back to the shop to get the forklift? Somehow I think I have a pound of shipping peanuts now. I just dragged them all in to the house and left them in the kitchen. I'll drag them to the brew room shortly. Probably won't get to dig in to them until tomorrow. County fire chiefs meeting tonight of all nights. I should just skip the thing and brew!

Latest posts

Back