Sg readings for Blueberry wine?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sago

Reaction score
I used just blueberries for this batch and its been in the primary for 5 days. The recipe I used is the link below, followed it exactly but doesn't tell you what readings instead "7" days.
letsdowine.com/blwire.html

So this one site started 1.090 and moved to secondary on 1.030. I might do the same, what do you guys think? My first time making blueberry wine and its only a gallon to see if I like it.

Yep, that sounds pretty good. If you don't rack it's over just at the right time, don't panic, you will do just fine racking it over any time before fermentation is finished.

secondary fermentation temp. @ 67-70 fine and throughout months right or should I go lower now?

Also withing every racking I won't add any k-meta, since I don't let it drip dry all the way and the drops of water having k-meta already should be enough.

secondary fermentation temp. @ 67-70 fine and throughout months right or should I go lower now?

Also withing every racking I won't add any k-meta, since I don't let it drip dry all the way and the drops of water having k-meta already should be enough.

Should be fine. I don't change my temp for seconday.

Back