• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold SF Bay Area- Jaded Counterflow Chiller, Morebeer Quick Connects, Spike Center Pick Up, NorcalBrewing Doughball Destroyer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick Poggetti

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Following is for sale:

Morebeer quick connects: $60 + shipping $50 shipped SOLD
8 -barb to female ball lock quick connect
7 -1/2” npt to make quick connect
Note: these aren’t compatible with Brewhardware’s in my experience.

Jaded Counterflow Chiller: $100 + shipping $75 + shipping SOLD
This is great since it’s easy to clean and hang dry the inside of this cfc, which isn’t typical

Spike Center Pick up tube, with 1/2” npt push fitting: $15 shipped SOLD

NorCal Brewing Dough ball destroyer: $45 shipped $25 shipped

Not pictured, I have a few speidel fermenters available as well. Willing to accept offers for those but likely a local transaction due to the size, have both 7 and 15 gallon sizes. Includes some extra hardware as well that go with the fermenters.

9F270B11-E5D3-44A0-B276-52A4E8062D83.jpeg
DB76E94C-4B27-4B3E-AEA1-37965D9936EA.jpeg
6F1BA047-6160-40B9-AF84-40F58F2C34D2.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm interested in the Jaded Cyclone, and I'm local! I'm a longtime lurker, but made an account just to respond to this. Shoot me a PM if you could! Thanks!

Last edited:
Back