• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

District of Columbia Selling SS Brewtech 7 Gallon BME edition Fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topmatt

Reaction score
Hello there I'm selling my practically brand new SS Brewtech Fermenter. I know it seems crazy with how nice these things are, the reason I'm selling it is to upgrade to their new 7 Gallon Unitank! (not so crazy now right?)

The model I'm selling has only been owned for a few months and only been used for about 3 brews. I've taken excellent care of it according to all of brewtech's instructions. Included with it will be the full FTSS heating and cooling bundle, neoprene jacket, the stainless shelf, and the blowoff cane. These things are awesome, I loved every brew I did in it, and achieved great results, the temperature control is wonderful and works great, and the ease of harvesting my yeast and pulling small samples made me more than happy with my purchase. Again I'm only selling to upgrade to the unitank which can also act as a brite tank, and saves me the trouble of force carbonating for days in a corny keg.

I'm asking $850.00 dollars + shipping (though I think its a better deal if you live in the DMV area and we can arrange a pick up) I've included a few photos below, ignore the messy basement in the background.

IMG_5853.jpg

IMG_5854.jpg

IMG_5855.jpg

Last edited:
I actually miss quoted the price! I had originally included the cost of the leg extensions which I’m keeping so the price would actually be 850.

As far as that compared to brand new it’s not much different maybe 10 dollars less then what they’re charging now for it. They’ve also lowered it by about 50 bucks since I originally purchased it which I took into account with what I’m asking. As I said it’s only been used 3 times and I’ve kept it in pristeen condition.

Are you interested in buying it?

Not to burst your bubble, but brand new from SS brewtech all of this is 851$ and they have free shipping, just food for thought. Bump

Not to burst your bubble, but brand new from SS brewtech all of this is 851$ and they have free shipping, just food for thought. Bump

I appreciate the advice though like I said it’s in practically new condition and it would be better if the buyer is local and can pick it up, or arrange to meet to save the shipping cost.

That being said I never said I wasn’t open to negotiate, I’ll take a “best offer” if someone has one. I’ll edit the original post to reflect that.

Do you happen to be interested in buying it Akroessler? Have an offer?

Well looks like I can’t edit the original listing anymore.

To anyone reading this I’m willing to negotiate my asking price, and will accept the best offer I get on the whole package!

Cheers all!

I would be interested but I am unfortunately not close to you at all. I’m in michigan. And even if you gave me a decent deal the shipping would negate that.

I would be interested but I am unfortunately not close to you at all. I’m in michigan. And even if you gave me a decent deal the shipping would negate that.

Yeah I wish the shipping cost wouldn’t be terrible! Sorry man! What ever deal SS has that they can ship everything for free is magical.

Latest posts

Back