• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling my Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grannyknot

Reaction score
Its with great sadness that I have decided to get out of brewing and therefore sell my equipment. Have really loved these past 10 years and learned so much from all of you. At this time, its just the best thing for my family.

Below is the system I've used for about 7 years. It would make a great single vessel brew-in-a-bag system, or a nice traditional all grain system if you have a mash tun & don't mind some manual transfers of fluids. I'd like to sell it all to 1 person, although I believe it will have to ship via LTL on a small pallet. Obviously pick up is preferable (Knoxville, TN). I'll leave it up for a few days to gauge interest on a package deal, and then split it into individually priced items.

Basics of this set up are:
15 gallon 1st gen megapot w/ bazooka screen pick up
1st gen steelhead pump
duda diesel 40 plate chiller
Northern Brewer Edelmetall Burner
Metal mobile cabinet w/ heat resistant epoxy resin surface
Asking price is $650 shipped or $550 local pick up

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

I also have some individual items for sale.

Blichmann ThruMometer $15 Shipped
enhance

6.5 Gallon Big Mouth Bubbler (Plastic 1st Gen) $20 Shipped

3 Ball Lock Kegs, some small dents, not exactly shiny, but hold pressure well $100 shipped or trade for smaller 2.5-3 Gallon Kegs

enhance

I'll do my best to answer any questions...try to keep questions in the thread in case multiple people have the same question. Shipping quotes are good for the con48 US states. I'll have to get a price for shipping elsewhere. Thanks

Last edited:
For some reason I can't edit the OP.
The kegs are sold.

Is there any interest in the items if sold individually?

Hi, interested in your setup - Do you still have it for sale?

Thanks! I am getting started with home brewing and will like to pick up all your equipment, including the Thrumometer and the bubbler when I am in Pigeon Forge in two weeks. The only challenge is the cabinet won't fit in my car. Would you be willing to sell everything you have, except the cabinet and quote me a price?

Thanks! I am getting started with home brewing and will like to pick up all your equipment, including the Thrumometer and the bubbler when I am in Pigeon Forge in two weeks. The only challenge is the cabinet won't fit in my car. Would you be willing to sell everything you have, except the cabinet and quote me a price?

Just sent you a message. Let me know if you don't get it. Not sure if new members can private message.

Back