• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Selling my Complete Beer-Making Equipment and Supplies $500.00!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CyFi

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Fellow Members: I live in Austin, Texas. I have been making beer at home for the last couple of years, but it is time to pass on this fun hobby to someone else (for now anyway). All my equipment is for sale! I have listed exactly what I paid for each of the items. I am also throwing in the odds and ends that allow you to jump right in and start making your own beer. I even have the ingredients for your first beer! I would prefer selling the whole bundle, instead of parsing it out. As you can see I am pretty much selling it all for 1/2 of what I paid. Anything you don't need, you can sell. Only serious inquiries, please. I'll answer any and all of your questions. Thanks! CyFi

Attachments

• IMG_3043.jpeg
    IMG_3043.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2737.jpeg
    IMG_2737.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Are you selling it for a neighbor?

Might help if you posted a location.. and a price is required

Latest posts

Back