• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana Selling my brewing equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrstaples1

Reaction score
EDIT: Prices reduced

Well, I've seen many posts like this, and now it's my turn. Starting a family, moving to an apartment, finishing my PhD, and joining the Air Force means I can no longer justify hanging onto this stuff. I can meet at a reasonable distance, but I'd rather not ship items. Not all items are pictured at this point, but I'll be adding more pictures later today.

-Kegerator. converted mini fridge with Kegco tower and two 630SS faucets. Includes Inkbird thermostat. Holds two corny kegs with area on top of the hump for yeast, etc. Asking $125. (includes 20# CO2 tank)
-Kegs: 3 ball lock and 2 sanke/sixth barrel kegs. Asking $40 each.
-Two Half barrel kegs that I started converting to brewing vessels. I'll throw in the stainless hardware/cam lock fittings I was planning to use too. Asking $20 each.
-Better bottle carboy and bottle brush. Asking $10.
-10 gal. brew kettle with sight glass, thermometer, and bulkhead drain with ball valve. Asking $40.
-Ribcage immersion chiller. Asking $25.
-Misc. brewing gear. Capper and caps ('murica!). Auto-siphon. Starsan. Hydrometer. Plastic mash paddle. 5gal paint stirrer for aeration. Asking $10.
-22 oz bomber bottles (qty 47). Asking $10.
-Bar glass. 5 tall pilsners (22oz). 2 footed Guinness glasses. 5 pint glasses (3 nonic, 2 pilsner). 4 footed pint glasses. 2 tumblers. 11 wine glasses. 1 caraffe. Asking $10.

IMG_20180609_113152.jpg
IMG_20180609_154811.jpg
IMG_20180609_155232.jpg
IMG_20180609_155258.jpg
IMG_20180609_155316.jpg
IMG_20180609_155417.jpg
IMG_20180617_075519.jpg
IMG_20180617_075614.jpg
IMG_20180617_075658.jpg
IMG_20180617_075705.jpg

Last edited:
Ahh. I figured a MD would be a psychologist.

You'll be busy, That's for sure lol.

I was in Texas, little rock, Tucson, osan, Charleston, and macdill. I dont recommend anything in Texas. Arizona is ok. Macdill is nice if you dont live in Tampa. Chucktown is awesome.

OCONUS is the best.

I'm in Richmond. I'd be willing to meet you at a reasonable distance. I'm actually heading to Cloverdale Friday, so that might be an opportunity to meet if you live in Vincennes.

Ahh. I figured a MD would be a psychologist.

You'll be busy, That's for sure lol.

I was in Texas, little rock, Tucson, osan, Charleston, and macdill. I dont recommend anything in Texas. Arizona is ok. Macdill is nice if you dont live in Tampa. Chucktown is awesome.

OCONUS is the best.
s

Yeah, we're already speculating about where we might be going in the future.

Just wanted to say, great rendition of the rib cage chiller!

Thanks! It works great. I used a 10lb weight and it made perfect size coils.

I will take that kegerator. Only problem is that I'm in Akron, OH and don't have time to drive all the way there until middle of next month. If you're willing to meet somewhere, I can try and make it one evening after work. Of course, I'm assuming the fridge works, right?

would you be interested in selling that crow/raven tap handle? (the crow is the logo for my old field in the Air Force ... old crows... electronic warfare)... also would be interested in the misc fittings etc..

Do you still have the 3 ball lock kegs I might be interested what kind of shape are they in I'm fairly close

Back