• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Selling it all

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaronlalonde

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
***I will compile a spreadsheet and take photos this weekend. There are several requests for some of the equipment so first come first served. Local pickup preferred over shipping especially for larger heavier items***

$10 Million takes it all.

Its time to let this hobby go for now. I haven't brewed in over a year and dont see to have the time in the not to distant future. Im putting this out there to see if anyone near to or willing to travel to Houston to pick up my entire brewery. *****Im not looking to part out or ship at this point****** and will not give it away either so no low ballers. If someone is seriously interested we can develop an itemized list and go from there. Here is a general list

6 tap keezer build on chest freezer with stc controller and steel rolling frame to roll it around.

1 keggle with sight glass and two holes
1 15 gal sanke and 4 or 5 7.5 gal sankes complete
20 gal concord pot and lid with 22v 5500w element installed
all parts necessary for pid electric controller- unassembled
2 chugger pumps with SS heads valves fittings etc.
15 or 20 growlers
sump pump for recirc cleaning
Sanke tools
sanke fermenter adapter
two bayou classicburners and frames/two propane cylinders
square cooler mash tun
silicone tubing
pipettes
home made keg line cleaner
stailes fittings cam locks etc
200 bottle wine cellar cabinet i used for fermenting down to 56F

reach out to me at [email protected] if seriously interested

10 million is a little out of my budget, but I'm interested in several items if you start parting it out...pid controller components and concord pot in particular. Located in Houston also.

here is a quick and dirty spreadsheet. I have conversations in place on the concord kettle, the pumps and keezer. They will be up again if the deals fall thru. Cash and local pickup in Pearland Preferred. Will consider shipping smaller items on your shipper account or mine at a premium. PM for more information if you are a serious buyer. I also have the rest of the electric brewery parts including SSR, relay's etc along with a box full of stainless fittings.

breweryCapture.jpg

I have the majority of the spreadsheet complete. If anyone is a serious buyer please email me for a copy. Cash and local pickup in 77581 take precedence. I have converations in place for several items, as well as some listings on craigslist.

I haven't had offers on enough of the parts to warrant parting it out. As it stands the entire lot is still for sale. If anyone is interested int he entire brewery then let me know, otherwise i may be brewing again soon.

I've decided i need to sell everything at once rather than part it out. That being said- everything is included for $2,200. The kegerator, 20 gallon BIAB electric setup, 15 gal keggle setup, two burners, all stainless fittings - everything.

I've not had any takers on the entire brewery- its time to start parting out i suspose.

still have everything, including 14cf keezer with perlick stainless faucets and sanke kegs/couplers/ valve tool/fermenting adapter, 20gal kettle with 220v element installed, all parts necessary to build herms control panel

any and all parts and pieces ready to sell

I've decided i need to sell everything at once rather than part it out. That being said- everything is included for $2,200. The kegerator, 20 gallon BIAB electric setup, 15 gal keggle setup, two burners, all stainless fittings - everything.

Wow ... what a drop in price from $10,000,000.

Back