• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee Selling Home Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cabal09

Reaction score
Due to surgery I will not be able to brew anymore. So up for sale is my complete home brewery. I figure you guys taught me how to make beer so I will give you guys first crack at it before I put it on craigslist. Asking $2,000.00 for everything, local pick-up only please. I can post pictures upon request and will answer all PM's in the order I receive them, thanks for looking.

1; Blichmann 15 gal kettle (missing lid, but comes with Blichmann hop blocker, hop spider, quick connects).
1; Blichmann 15 gal mash tun complete with sparge arm and false bottom (with quick connects).
1; stainless steel mash paddle
1; two burner brew stand (plumbed for propane but have the natural gas connections)
1; March pump (with quick connects).
1; Blichmann plate chiller (with quick connects).
1; Blichmann thermometer
1; 7 gal More Beer conical fermenter.
10; ball lock kegs
1; 10 lbs nitro tank (might be 15 lbs)
1; dual gauge nitro regulator
1; stout tap
1; 10 lbs Co2 tank
1; dual gauge Co2 regulator
2; stainless steel 3 way gas manifolds for keezer
1; stir plate, bar and 1 liter E. flask
2; digital Johnston controllers (plus one thermowell)
1; grain mill
1: keg glove with one ice blanket
1; 10 gal Igloo sparge tank (with quick connects)
1; Barley crusher
1; Better Bottle 6 ½ gal (comes with all of the better bottle connectors for easy racking)
1; Better Bottle 5 gal.
1; bucket of PBW (bought at a group buy, about 10 lbs left I think)
1; 20 lbs scale
1; mini digital scale for hops.
Buckets of grain (Pilsner, Pale and specialty grain), bags of Hops, yeast (mainly dry yeast)
Boxes of everything else that goes with a brewery, (spoons, mash paddles, picnic taps, ball lock connectors for gas and liquid, chemicals, extra quick connects, fittings, hoses, strainers, just to much stuff to list.)

I live in Clarksville TN, right below the border of Kentucky. I am stationed at Fort Campbell.

Sorry you have to get out of the hobby.
Whole shebang only?
If not, I'm interested in the buckets of grain and 20# scale if the price is right.

I really want to sell everything together but, let me check with the exact amounts that I have and I will let you know. Here are some pictures for the forum of some of the stuff.

IMG_0408.JPG

IMG_0409.JPG

IMG_0410.JPG

Have you decided if you are going to part this out? I'm definitely interested in several things.

This weekend I am going to clean everything and take more pictures to try and show everyone a better idea of what I have. This will include the grain and smaller items (Scales, manifolds and etc).

Sorry to hear that you are getting out of the hobby. Like others here, interested if the parting out occurs. Namely, nitrogen regulator, stout faucet, keg glove.

Cheers.

I wish you a quick recovery and good health.

If you decide to ship I'm interested in a kettle. - thanks and good luck

Hello, I hope you have recovered from the surgery. Perhaps you could still brew smaller scale or countertop system? I will be at Ft Campbell in June, son has training. Interested in about a third of your items. Let me know what's possible. Thank you for your service.

Hi Cabel09,
We spoke previously. My son is presently at Ft Knox and I'm heading down there Aug 4-6 to visit. Interested in what you still have available for brew equipt. How far are you from Ft Knox?

Thanks,
dadnboys

Latest posts

Back