• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nebraska Selling/Giving Away Everything Cheap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AK_Phil

Reaction score
Hello,

I am in the process of cleaning my basement and getting rid of everything I've got:

For Sale:

EdgeStar Kegerator with two tap tower and co2 Regulator: $300 (Setup for 1 tap commercial, 1 tap homebrew) Still has the plastic on the door, hence the bubbling, bought January 2017
2.5 Gallon Torpedo Kegs: $40 each (have 2)
Catalyst Conical from Northern Brewer: $75 (was $200 new)
Induction Cooker with Hop Spider and Nema 14 Power Cord Adpater: $75
Silver Serpent: $30 (used once, photo not shown)

See photos at the below links

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5kF3SOwmsbnOmR2c2
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jTllDvVZllRPiSDk1
https://photos.app.goo.gl/26k7G1UaxjFrEmB63
https://photos.app.goo.gl/YuhJoao8F1EqzQeg1

For free:

Boxes of bottles, some flip top and some cap top with capper Probably at least 3 boxes total, maybe more
Carboys - Better Bottle, Glass Carboy, and small 2 gallon plastic ones, Bottling Bucket
Single tap regulator - may not have all hoses but has the brass bottle connection and co2 guage
2000ml Flask
Cleaning Supplies - Star San
All Extra Odds and ends like bungs, hoses, plastic jars for Krausening
Boxes of Wine Bottles

It all has to get out of my basement, please don't ask if I'll ship, I will not. Also, I'm not taking offers on anything that is for sale.

Thanks for looking

If you do eventually decide to ship, I would be more than happy to buy both kegs. They are exactly what I need right now. ;-)

Keeping my fingers crossed...

I'll be flying into Omaha later this year, but would have to ship to myself any way. Interested in the wort chiller, if you decide to ship. Would love a free flask too.
:yes:

I'm seriously considering the induction cooker and torpedo kegs.

What area of Omaha are you at? (I'm in Bellevue).
Would you be willing to sell the induction cooker on it's own (I shouldn't need the adapter or hop spider)?

Thanks,

Jordan

Hello,

Sorry for not responding to messages. I gave up on selling this stuff at one point. Seemed like too much run around. Now, however, I'm moving out of state and would prefer to get rid of everything. I'm not in a rush, so please don't try to low ball me further, I think everything is fairly priced. The Kegerator parts alone would probably sell for close to $200...

EdgeStar Kegerator with two tap tower and co2 Regulator: $200 (Setup for 1 tap commercial, 1 tap homebrew) Still has the plastic on the door, hence the bubbling, bought January 2017 - Needs external temprature control which is provided, the internal one failed. Comes with Tap Handles Kona Fire Rock and Ayinger Wheat.
2.5 Gallon Torpedo Kegs: $40 each (have 2)
Catalyst Conical from Northern Brewer: $75 (was $200 new)
Induction Cooker with Hop Spider and Nema 14 Power Cord Adpater: $75
Silver Serpent: $30 (used once, photo not shown)

Lowered the price on the kegerator. It's in great shape, lines are still sanitary and clean. The film on the door is protective, the door is in perfect shape no dents or scratches.

Still interested in the torpedo kegs. I might grab the silver serpent and induction cooker too.

I think you've got a pm with my cell number.

All I have left:

Conical
Hop Spider
Induction Cooker
Silver Serpent
Cleaning odds and ends
Refractometer

Looking to cut all this gear loose. If someone can make a reasonable offer (Not Free) and will use it and not try to re-sell (not that I can really verify that) message me.

At this point it's merely clutter in my basement and we're getting ready to stage our house for sale.

Back