Seeking home brewers near Atlanta Georgia for Halloween tasting/Bottle Share Event

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

passmycup

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for a few home brewers near Atlanta Georgia. I am Hosting a private tasting/bottle share event, which allows myself and other home brewers to showcase their HOME BREWING SKILLS and CREATIONS. There will be FOOD, DRINKS, MUSIC and AWESOME VIBES. The event will take place on Saturday Oct 31, 2020. If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected] or 954-551-6661.

I'll pass this along to my homebrew club here in North Georgia. Most of the brewing clubs in Georgia are not meeting in person due to covid. So I'm not sure how much turnout you'll get.

Are you planning to do any kind of organized tasting/feedback? Or is it just a party?

There will be a segment at the end of gathering designated for feedback. The home brewers can also get feedback from testers throughout the gathering as well. This is a networking and home brew awareness kind of thing.

I'll pass this along to my homebrew club here in North Georgia. Most of the brewing clubs in Georgia are not meeting in person due to covid. So I'm not sure how much turnout you'll get.

Are you planning to do any kind of organized tasting/feedback? Or is it just a party?

Thanks For showing interest and spreading the word. There will be a segment at the end of gathering designated for feedback. The home brewers can also get feedback from testers throughout the gathering as well. This is a networking and home brew awareness kind of thing.

Back