Scuba Wino's intro...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scuba Wino

Reaction score
Good morning to everyone. I just found this forum board and wanted to say hi.

The name says it all, but I need to add homebrewer to it now I guess. I started brewing at home (on the stove) about two years ago. A neighbor introduced me to it and I was hooked. Now I am building my "Brew Shack" in the back and have come a long way form the beginning. Oh, and my sculpture is almost complete...just need to find another burner.....

I have started kegging, have the kegerator in the dining room for easy access, am switching to all grain next month (thanks to my brother for that one...) and am starting to enjoy it more and more.

I live in Northern California (Sacramento) and am always looking for people in this area to brew with or mmet up with and share recipies and beer styles.

So, if you're in the area and want to get together for a brew, just hit me up....heck, bring the wife and kids...we'll make an afternoon of it.

Have a great one, nicce to meet everyone.

Scuba Wino

I just joined yesterday from central Cal (Fresno). If there aren't any local clubs around here, maybe we'll have to travel up north once in a while and check it out. We have no experience brewing at all, so maybe once we brew our first batch, we'll take a road trip up to Sacto?

p.s. which thread am i supposed to reply to to stay on the same wave?

Back