Saul from BC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saul

Reaction score
Hey all. I've been brewing for a couple years now. I fell into it quite by accident. Used to work at a U/BREW. It closed last December sadly, but then I got a job in a home brewing supplies shop!.. What I had taught myself, or inferred about brewing was quickly over shadowed-- thankfully. =D

I've been adjusting the same all grain recipe since January. Brewing once a week. I'm not the most uh- skilled home brewer, but I get my share of enjoyment.

Toot said:
Welcome!

What kind of recipe have you been tweaking?

I've been trying to get something close to Whitchwood's Hobgoblin.
The colour is a dark red, still to light but geting there. Also I dryhoped for the first time with an ounce of Golding's, and it turned out well.

It's still a million miles away from Hobgoblin, but it's drinkable.

There's a guy around here named Orfy who has developed a Hob Goblin clone. I don't think he's brewed it as much as you have, but I'm sure it'd be interesting to compare notes. If you search around, you'll probably find the thread.

Latest posts

Back