• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Sanyo Dual Tap Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coyote766

Reaction score
Sanyo (also branded as "Summit") BC-1206S Dual Tap Kegerator with stainless steel look door, 5 lb. CO2 tank (mostly full), single gauge, two product CO2 regulator, tower cooling fan with integrated on/off switch (to reduce foaming), drip tray, guard rails, faucet wrench, and casters. I can outfit the kegerator with either ball lock disconnects (homebrew kegs), two Sanke "D Style" keg couplers (domestic commercial kegs), or a combination of the two. I have been using this kegerator as a lagering fridge, but I recently moved to a glycol system and no longer need it for that purpose. This is a high-end unit that really deserves to live up to its potential, not just sporadic use as a fridge. I will have the unit plugged in and cool for anyone who would like to check it out. This kegerator is incredibly clean and the front door is immaculate. I hate to give it up, but I just don't have the room or a need for it. Freestanding and indoor use only. Please let me know if you have any questions. Cash and local pickup only (Phoenix, AZ area).

$550
1.jpeg
2.jpg
3.jpeg
5.jpeg
6.jpeg

Last edited:
what is the copper tube connected to inside? I've never seen anything like that. almost reminds me of one of those thermoconductors for a cpu back in the day.

The copper pipe is connected to the black box with the fan in it at the bottom, then it extends up into the draft tower. The fan in the box draws the cold air in, then moves it up the copper pipe into the draft tower to cool the lines. It helps with foaming issues.

Back