Sanyo 4433s

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barhoc11

Reaction score
I know it has been discussed that this is not the ideal mini fridge to use for a kegerator but I was given a 1 keg setup with regulator, co2 tank for my birthday and already have a Sanyo 4433s that I would like to use if possible.

I am fine with drilling through the front door since this unit has a freezer compartment on the top but what is the talk about 'bending' the freezer part to fit in a corny keg? Does anyone have any experience with utilizing a 4433s to fit a single keg and can give me some 'words of wisdom'?

Thanks in advance

I was stuck with the same issue with a whirlpool mini fridge. I decided to put an 8 inch insulated wood collar in front of the fridge and put the door back on. That way the fridge is 8 inches deeper and I should not have a problem fitting two cornys in. The other nice thing about it is that the wood collar offers different possibilities of putting the taps in. I built an insulated box on top of mine that will hold the taps.....see pic. The only issue I had so far is getting the door to make a tight seal. Still don't have a permanent solution but a piece of velcro stuck to door and collar does the trick for right now.

image-4164030419.jpg

Back