• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Sabco Brewmagic, Temp Controlled Conicals, Much More

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wtwerner

Reaction score
I am currently trying to sell my really nice homebrewing/commercial brewing setup from a Chicago suburb. I used to work as a professional brewer and I purchased this equipment a few years ago. Unfortunately, I have been diagnosed with Celiac so I haven't been able to brew or drink beer for a year now. If you're looking for a nice system, please check out my Craigslist Submission . If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me here or through Craigslist.
Thanks!

I am currently trying to sell my really nice homebrewing/commercial brewing setup from a Chicago suburb. I used to work as a professional brewer and I purchased this equipment a few years ago. Unfortunately, I have been diagnosed with Celiac so I haven't been able to brew or drink beer for a year now. If you're looking for a nice system, please check out my Craigslist Submission . If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me here or through Craigslist.
Thanks!

Does 6 grand include everything listed including the conicals?

Yeah, that includes every bit of brewing equipment I have. I actually forgot to list a couple things like my Barley Crusher and stirplate. In all, you'd be getting a complete brewery.

Not gonna be able to buy this.... I feel really bad backing out but I have no choice. This is an amazing deal and ill be really surprised if it lasts very long. Im so sorry for having to back out but sometimes life gets in the way.

My wife would kill me if I bought even just the conicals, even though I would like the little one. That's a heck of a system, sorry to hear you can't use it Any more

Yeah it's a pretty unreal feeling right about now, and the bank account has been taking a massive hit.... but it will be worth it in the end! :rockin:

It's a 12 hour trip each way, not gonna be easy, I just hope the weather cooperates.

Might as well scan craigslist adds for places on the way too! It certainly will be worth it though. I made the drive from Norfolk, VA to Kalamazoo, MI and back in two day period before. I was dead the following day and hated the last 2-3 hours of drive. Be safe and post some pictures of your whole new brewery for all to see!

Tommy I am so sorry but I have to back out. I feel really bad doing this, ive bought many big ticket items on this forum and many other forums and not once have done something like this but I just cant swing this at this time. I really wish I could as this is an amazing deal. If this lasts long ill be very surprised. I am currently trying to get another person from my area to pull the trigger on this as this is a once in a lifetime opportunity I will do everything in my power to help you make this sale.

the fermenters look really nice, as well as the rest of it.

Sorry to hear about your ceilacs. Cant you go glutton free?

Hey everyone,

Thank you all for so much interest in my system. I just received a deposit for my gear so it's likely to be sold this Friday. I'll let you all know if it doesn't work out for some reason.

Back