Rookie Brewer from cincy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jc513

Reaction score
Hello. I started brewing in the fall. I've still got lots of questions, and figured instead of guessing, I should join this forum and learn from the community.

Welcome! I started by watching a friend do it, then read Palmer's online book, then I came here and learned how to really do it. :) You'll be on your way in no time.

Hey! What part of Cincinnati are you from? If you want to learn you have came to the right place.. TONS of quality information on this site!

Welcome. I'm also a Cincinnati Brewer. Have you checked out any of the local Homebrew Clubs? I'm a member of the bloatatarian brewing league. The Cincinnati Malt infusers is another great club. If you haven't checked them out yet, its another great way to learn alot and improve your beer. PM me if you want any info on the BBL.

Nice, i am on the north side if cinci in fairfield. I have to say that i love listermans, i have been there only a couple of times, but the guys there seem pretty knowledgeable

Latest posts

Back