• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RIMS system with custom controller for sale $400.00

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hockeylove

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am selling RIMS tube with a custom built controller, element and temp Probes. All the parts for the controller were sourced from Aubers instruments. The rims tube and element were purchased from Brewhardware. Here is the rundown, The controller has main PID # SYL-2352 and an SYL-1512A for monitoring the temp of MASH Tun. The SSR is 25 amp. It has a 20 amp single pole breaker. I also wired in a switch to turn the element on and off without turning the whole system off. The temp probes are PT100 sensors instrument Tee length with TC fittings. The element is from Brewhardware, it is a 2200W LWD element with a Hot Pod connection also from Brewhardware. The RIMS tube is from Brewhardware, its the 12-inch model 1.5 inch diameter. I have brewed about 10-12 batches with this setup. This is a good setup for someone that wants to use a plug and play RIMS setup. I am very happy with this setup but it is time for me to go HERMS! I will be brewing with my new all-electric HERMS system I just put together this weekend. Wish me luck! I live in the Long Beach area in Los Angeles County for local pick up. I am willing to ship if you are willing to pay shipping costs. Take a look at the pics of the system. It is approx. 8 months old.
IMG_1687.jpeg
IMG_1691.jpeg
IMG_1692.jpeg
IMG_1693.jpeg
IMG_1694.jpeg
IMG_1695.jpeg
IMG_1690.jpeg
IMG_1689.jpeg
IMG_1688.jpeg

Back