Reintroduction/moved to St. Louis

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kpetersen

Reaction score
Hi all. I have been on this site a long time now but have seldom used it over the past couple years. Done several brews since I last posted and am proud to say I am now brewing beer that I consider really good stuff.

Bit of background, my buddy and I have been brewing for the past several years off and on. On around 7 brews now I think, the problem is we live very far away from one another and are only able to brew 2 to 3 times a year. This is a problem for me as I love doing it, and would prefer to do it more like 2 to 3 times a month or whenever I have time. I am not really into the idea of doing a solo brew, I like to share the experience and talk about it with someone.

Anyway, I moved to St. Louis about 5 months ago knowing no one here and have yet to meet anyone to go to talk real beer, homebrewing, or brew with. So I'll talk beer on here more, and if anyone ever wants to meet up at the bridge or elsewhere for a beer and talk brewing, drop me a line, maybe we can collaborate on a brew!

Cheers

Back