Really....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NocturnalEMT

Reaction score
So a buddy and I were enjoying a copious amount of ales and lagers last night, and regardless of my morning condition, what did I do when I woke up...(all at 730am)

1. Found myself staring at my first batch with a smile as I could see the fermentation take place. This seriously lasted 10 minutes.

2. Found myself logging into this site before I even considered...checking an email...make sure I have my check card and didn't leave it at the bar...etc.

Hi, my name is Nick, and I have problems.

:ban:

And to make things worse, I also checked craigslist for a used fridge/freezer so I can begin building my "keezer".

I get up at 3:30am for work...and ALWAYS walk outside and check my fermenters before leaving the house. I also get to work and check HBT before opening my email.

Hello Nick...and welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay and join ALL of us in our problems :mug:

My buddie you don't not have a problem. Your just smarter then alot of other people who spend excessive amounts of money on water downed tasting beer. Damn it we can make beer that tase like its on steroids.

Back