READ THE LABEL.... I feel stupid!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Owly055

Reaction score
I'm about to brew my Chocolate Cherry stout Lager (34/70 yeast). Just examined the bottle of Torani Sugar Free Black Cherry Syrup I bought for the purpose. It will go in toward the end of Secondary......... Unfortunately I discovered it had Splenda in it.... I just gave it to a friend, as I refuse to use anything with artificial sweeteners.

Fortunately I discovered Black Cherry Concentrate at an online health food supplier called Vitamin World.... free shipping, buy one and get one at half price. I bought 2 pints for a total of $22.48....... Not a bad value .... We'll see. I'm going ahead with brewing the stout now that I have that lined out.

H.W.

Yeah, well that's not even on the Galactic Stupidity Scale that some manage to ascend to the very heights by not reading critical material.

I saw a story this week of a guy who baked to death in his Corvette because he never bothered to read the owner's manual to find out the electrically-operated doors have a manual operating lever down on the sill in case the battery dies.

So, you're just a novice at that kind of eff-up...

Cheers! ;)

Back