Re: Why is AG better?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nuthin_original

Reaction score
Thank you all, very VERY much! I luaghed, I cried, I yawned(justkidding), and most importantly, I understood. Thank you ALL so much for elucidating the topic! I love you all for your responses, the honesty, the hilarity, the analogies, and all the different views. Truly. TRULY! I work a very hektik schedule, usually about 80 -90 hrs a week in the petro fields of wyoming. Thankfully i have enough time to brew extract stylee (and imbibe there of). God oh GOD, I do enjoy my homebrew! Y'all are helping me enjoy it more, if that were possible. Thank you, as well, for that. When i have the time - on a regular basis - to make my own delectable sugary sweet wert from nothing but little seeds, water, and the noble hop, i'm now QUITE sure that i will. Oh boy, OH BOY! it makes me giddy, thinking about the new equipment, processes, experiments. . .

Thank you all, very VERY much! I luaghed, I cried, I yawned(justkidding), and most importantly, I understood. Thank you ALL so much for elucidating the topic! I love you all for your responses, the honesty, the hilarity, the analogies, and all the different views. Truly. TRULY! I work a very hektik schedule, usually about 80 -90 hrs a week in the petro fields of wyoming. Thankfully i have enough time to brew extract stylee (and imbibe there of). God oh GOD, I do enjoy my homebrew! Y'all are helping me enjoy it more, if that were possible. Thank you, as well, for that. When i have the time - on a regular basis - to make my own delectable sugary sweet wert from nothing but little seeds, water, and the noble hop, i'm now QUITE sure that i will. Oh boy, OH BOY! it makes me giddy, thinking about the new equipment, processes, experiments. . .

AG is better because you can experience all the possibilites of the combinations of grain. Instead, of doing the same old thing with the boring old extracts.

Plus AG is cheaper by around 50 cents a bottle.

Back