Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd ask where all the nice girls went but they're prob all married... all that's left are the bat **** crazy ones... and entitled

437067360_833986115421071_5300157310986333225_n.jpg

Oh man I loved my lava lamp, it`s the exact same color as this one but it`s impossible to get incandescent lightbulbs for it anymore...

My wife has 7 normal size, and just got the super sized one. You can get the light bulbs at Lava Lamps directly. Not as easy as walking into your hardware store, but still available.

My wife has 7 normal size, and just got the super sized one. You can get the light bulbs at Lava Lamps directly. Not as easy as walking into your hardware store, but still available.
Did some digging and found a shop here in Finland that does still sell old stock of small bulb 40w filament lamps so ordered a ten-pack, had to swap the bulb holder from e27 to e14 but that literally took minutes and cost me 1,49.

Latest posts

Back