Public Service Announcement

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
Fathers, mothers, second-tier family members and friends... don't let any woman you know and love model T-shirts. "Why?" you might ask, "a T-shirt is perfectly modest attire, what are you, Creamy, Amish?"... well I'll tell you.

If a woman in your life has been asked to model a T-shirt it means 2 things:

1) she is holy-crap gorgeous. Have you seen a single T-shirt model online who was merely a 7? No? Me neither.
2) more men then you will ever meet (and some women too) will think thoughts so depraved about her that GG Allin would have blushed. You know its true.

Is this what you want? I didnt think so.

The more you know.

I saw that link in the past. I personally guarentee that everything I would do to the 25 you disapprove of, I learned at Sea World.

I saw that link in the past. I personally guarentee that everything I would do to the 25 you disapprove of, I learned at Sea World.

I never said I'd kick em out of bed. Just that more than half are much less than 7.

I've not seen too many naked women I wasn't willing to get a closer look at.

Homer-Simpson-Drooling-while-Sleeping.gif

Back