Pneumatic Corker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LongDukDong

Reaction score
Howzit HBT,

I have a problem i hope one of you's can help me with. I'm looking to score a Pneumatic Wine Corker online through CL but its looks like its missing some parts but not sure what i need to get it running. Not being familiar with Pneumatic Corkers to begin with, i went check it out and there is no manufacturer name anywhere on the unit. I searched the interwebs for hours with no luck and the seller has no additional info either. I think she inherited it because she never brewed a thing in her life.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/6TaDP4MPP5uyA-wDZu3HC1ek_V1TCyaWW7SNjLsF0rA?feat=directlink

I'm guessing it uses a compressor of some type but not sure how big if i was to purchase and there is no ON/OFF switch on it either. I can tell the unit was very well taken care of and seeing how much these things cost (Big Red) i can get it for a great deal.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Latest posts

Back