Please delete.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Boston thawed yet?

best_memes-220x300.jpg

Funny, my breath smells like BBQ dog!

Chow chow?

Turns out that driving down the wrong side of the road, flashing your high beams repeatedly, and screaming "wee woo wee woo" repeatedly out your window is frowned upon by most police jurisdictions. I did not know that.

Chow chow?

Turns out that driving down the wrong side of the road, flashing your high beams repeatedly, and screaming "wee woo wee woo" repeatedly out your window is frowned upon by most police jurisdictions. I did not know that.

I live in the us and don't know any Philippine people any more so it's just hot. Only that has since changed it now smells like hamburger. My oldest is home on leave before he heads back overseas so he is behind the grill cooking everything in the fridge for all his friends.

I live in the us and don't know any Philippine people any more so it's just hot. Only that has since changed it now smells like hamburger. My oldest is home on leave before he heads back overseas so he is on the grill cooking everything behind the fridge for all his friends.

Pretty sure you're not supposed to eat the stuff behind the fridge.

Just saying. Stuff'll kill ya.:tank:

I one time saw a man walking down a major street in a Santa costume, while playing a sousaphone, in the middle of April.

And now there's no one who can say I haven't seen a man walking down the street playing a sousaphone in the middle of April.

Latest posts

Back