Places To Get Grapes or Juice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can anyone in the community recommend a good place to get grapes or juice for home winemaking? I am considering planting a vineyard in my yard, but until I do that and it actually bears fruit, I am looking for a place to get grapes. Anybody know of a vineyard in the Texas Hill Country that sells grapes or juice? What about a good, reputable, reasonable internet source of grapes or juice? Thanks in advance!

Can anyone in the community recommend a good place to get grapes or juice for home winemaking? I am considering planting a vineyard in my yard, but until I do that and it actually bears fruit, I am looking for a place to get grapes. Anybody know of a vineyard in the Texas Hill Country that sells grapes or juice? What about a good, reputable, reasonable internet source of grapes or juice? Thanks in advance!

Where I live our local brew shop teams up with some vineyards and every sept they sell fresh juice or fresh grapes of all types varietals in six gallon containers at decent prices. Check with your local brew shop and seef they offer something like that or maybe know where to direct you to get pails of juice.

Back