Pinnacle of my Homebrewing experience!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way to go! I think all of us have that feeling of "I'm not good enough, don't deserve to be here" from time to time. The difference is that you went for it instead of letting it get the better of you. I think that's the only real difference between those who succeed and those who don't. They dare to dream big and put themselves out on a limb. Be proud!

Very cool! How many years have you been brewing? I just started out a few months ago and maybe one day I'll reach the level that you have!

Great story!
Plans of going pro or not, this is the dream of every homebrewer.
Congrats.

Word!!
Friends (who want free beer) and family (under obligation) have to tell you your beer is good. A compliment from complete strangers is priceless!!! Let alone 4000. That is awesome!
Congratulations!!
Sarah.

Grats! This just gave me such a great feeling inside. I aspire to have my own brewery someday, and this is the kind of motivational story that almost brings a tear to my eye knowing that could be me. I am envious. Hopefully you get your brewery opened soon!

Way to go...

I remember a pro brewer telling me he liked my beer .."I could see buying a six pak of this" and I was pretty stoked.

Sounds like nano is in your future.

Back