• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pin Lock Corny Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arnobg

Reaction score
Selling 6 Corny Kegs. Have all been pressure tested. Looking to get $35 each, not sure what the cost would be to ship them though.

EDIT: Just quoted one shipped to Boston, MA and it was $15 if that helps wondering what shipping might be.

I also have more than these 6 and am interested in trading these or a couple of extras for Ball Lock kegs. My setup is all Pin Lock but due to my new keezer and it's size, I can fit more in there if I use half ball lock and half pin lock.View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1459961614.320248.jpg

More photos on request...

Why don't you just convert the ones you want to ball lock? I just bought some pin lock's from a local brewery and changed the posts? Your legs look pretty much the same.

Why don't you just convert the ones you want to ball lock? I just bought some pin lock's from a local brewery and changed the posts? Your legs look pretty much the same.

Because I need the size of the ball locks. Trust me I would rather have all pin lock for the sake of interchanging connections, but I can fit more kegs in the keezer if I have two of them as ball locks.

I'm just north of Nashville
I have two ball locks I can trade you if you can get them here
I just picked them up yesterday and they're dirty atm.

Back