• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Pin Lock "Coke Style" Cornelius Keg (8) will ship

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Gerenza

Milford Mills Brewery
Reaction score
I bought these kegs by accident - Ill take the loss - your gain //re-conditioned 5 Gallon Pin Lock, Soda Keg (Coke style). kegs have been cleaned and soaked in a hot "Brew Clean" solution, re-rinsed, lubed and re-pressurized to check the seals. The kegs are in good shape, but could have small dings, dents or scratches. These will not effect the function of the kegs. Includes new set of "O" rings. $35.00 each plus shipping. I will get a quote from the local UPS store or USPS before shipping. Pick up is Downingtown PA

I'm interested in at least two of them. Can you get me a quote for shipping to 53219?

Dave, I went to the USPS and UPS website for shipping cost for an estimate looks like USPS is around 22.65 and UPS ground is around 21.58 per keg - Let me know if you are interested and QTY- I have a UPS store down the road - I can take them to the store and get an exact $$ . Thx

Back