• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California PicoBrew Z1 [SOLD]

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhymenocerus

Reaction score
New in boxes. $1,500
IMG_0992.JPG

You're probably new to the interwebz, but rather than posting a 3rd new thread, you can reply to your other FS threads and move it to the top of the sub forum..

Yup, please don't post multiple threads for the same sale. If you need to adjust the price, you can do that in a follow-up post which will push it up in the forum, or you can ask a moderator like me to edit your original post. Good luck with the sale.

Last edited:
Appreciate the info, sorry to ruin your weekend! I am sure you have a lot going on as you seem to reply to all 3 of my posts.... without any interest in buying. Stay classy chief...

I just warned you one post above about your multiple threads on the same for sale item and you respond with snark. Last warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back