Philly-NJ-NY-PIT 6/23-6/30

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think I can say no to this!!

fun times:
20150624_012016_zpspmdnjgqk.jpg

more detailed shots at http://instagram.com/cosmicevan

LOTS of glass:
20150624_012409_zpsn7if3pce.jpg

20150624_022603_zps60dkcfvh.jpg

I'm going for an IP trade anyway... if anyone is into high fives w fist explosions, I'll be at one or the other around 6:30-7. Tall dude, short beard, all blue clothes w Black Clarks

I'm going for an IP trade anyway... if anyone is into high fives w fist explosions, I'll be at one or the other around 6:30-7. Tall dude, short beard, all blue clothes w Black Clarks

what's your name so i can just yell it at the entire restaurant

Just the one on Ardmore Ave. Didn't even know there was another location. I better see a bunch of you there.

Other location is around the corner and looks to have better beers right now aside from the Strawberry Berliner. Alien Church, Honey I love you and Shambolic are worth the switch IMHO.

I know a lot of jimmies have been rustled about the $26 fried chicken, but I highly suggest that (if you're sharing) + lots of the alien church. that stuff is fantastic. Also contrary to popular belief I was incredibly full after eating my half of the fried chicken

That must be at the other location around the corner. I'm at the original place. For now. No fried chicken.

I won't be there til 7 at the earliest, watching for location updates, still want people to constantly, loudly ask if anyone has seen Mike Ock yet..

Gah just ordered a pint... ten minutes, asking everyone if they're looking for Mike Ock is not going well........

What the he'll happened?!???! We missed your musk tonight.

Had a great time. Great beer but even better people!

ughhhhh sorry :(

i got home from work and my wife was making dinner and there were 4 plates on the table and i had a sinking feeling i'd forgotten something.... sure enough, we were having people over for dinner.

i'm the worst. :oops:

ughhhhh sorry :(

i got home from work and my wife was making dinner and there were 4 plates on the table and i had a sinking feeling i'd forgotten something.... sure enough, we were having people over for dinner.

i'm the worst. :oops:
You are no worse than some of the other guys that have stood me up. Right jakeox, Treebs, michael, etc?
;)

On my way to Pittsburgh. I'll wave at you on the way stakem.

Going to be at Church(?) Brewing tomorrow after the pirates game. Want to hit voodoo this weekend also.

Have an appointment with a customer in Washington, PA at noon. When I'm done I'm heading to my hotel in Pittsburgh. Come see me?
I live in Philly and already missed you. Was just going to suggest stopping at Pizza boy on the way as it's not too much of a detour.

Well then you missed out on the hugs then....

Got to hang with JM03 tonight. It was awesome!!! I need to upload my pics from the trip so far....

If I had been feeling better, I would have crashed in on your super secret Red Planet meeting with JM03. :(

I can only imagine how many Government conspiracies and coverups the two of you talked about during the night. :eek:

Back