Padding?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can proudly say that prior to clicking the link above I had no idea who Pipa was. I can now say with complete certainty that there is not much to "ruin" here in the first place but I will agree with your sentiment that the media is very proficient at ruining things, meaningless or otherwise. ;)

It ain't so bad how it is:

pippa_middleton_naked.jpg

I can proudly say that prior to clicking the link above I had no idea who Pipa was. I can now say with complete certainty that there is not much to "ruin" here in the first place but I will agree with your sentiment that the media is very proficient at ruining things, meaningless or otherwise. ;)

I can also say proudly I didn't know who she was before clicking. I can still say "why should I care?" too. But homercidals pic of her ain't bad of that's her.

but I will agree with your sentiment that the media is very proficient at ruining things, meaningless or otherwise. ;)
This is my sentiment exactly, why do they even need to try to bring "controversy" from something that occurred at least a couple of years ago.

Let the memories stand as they were and allow people to go along their marry way!

Padding? I got plenty,thank you. I need to ditch some to make clutchin' that Mustang GT a lil easier...:drunk: They hopin' they gonna catch me ridin' dirty...

Back