Orlando Brewers! New LHBS!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Col224

Reaction score
All,
There is a new Local Homebrew Store in Orlando. It's just south of Downtown on Curry Ford. It's grand opening was today and I went in to get some ingredients for my next batch.

I was very pleasantly surprised. The store is fairly small but the selection for ingredients is very good. The owner, Jeremy, walked me around and showed me everything. He was very knowledgeable and helpful to get me what I needed.

After reading all of the horrible reviews about Heart's Homebrew, I was very happy to find a LHBS where they were so helpful and focused on customer service.

The prices were very reasonable, I walked out with a new bucket fermenter (my old one cracked) and all the ingredients for my Hop Slam Clone for what I'd pay online and saved the shipping.

I'll definitely be back and would encourage any Orlando Brewers to check it out! (mostly because I want it to do well so I can keep shopping there)

Great news!! I also dont shop at Hearts but have made the long journey to the Sanford LHBS.

What is the name of the new place?

Doh. Guess I left that part out. It's called Orlando homebrew supplies

Back