Ordered a BarleyCrusher

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beertk

Reaction score
I ordered a Barley Crusher yesterday. They have not yet sent me a confermation of shipping. They sent me an order confirmation that said they would send me a mail with the shipment tracking number. I am kind of concerned because I expected to get an shipment confirmation by this point. I sent them an email with no reply thus far. Does anyone know of a phone number to get hold of these folks? The website only seems to have email as the contact info.

Are they a one man show there at BarleyCrusher? Hope it doesn't take too long. :)

It shouldn't take long at all. I have never read a negative comment on ordering directly from them on this forum. From what I know they are a pretty small outfit.

I ordered mine right before christmas. ... It took 4 days before I got my UPS track from them. It will come I would not worry.

Nice packing job too and it ROCKS!

T

UPS doesn't provide tracking information immediately. When I ordered mine, I got the shipment confirmation two mornings later (think I ordered Sunday afternoon...got the shipping confirm on Tuesday...and then it arrived Friday). I got the shipment email with the tracking number the day after it shipped. I think someone even told me UPS doesn't provide tracking until midnight the day the package is shipped.

I think it's a small operation that's very hands on. Don't worry...pretend its beer and you just have to be patient :)

You'll get an e-mail from Randy soon enough. Barley Crusher is, from all I can tell, the product of a homebrewer with machining skill. It is a (very professional) one-man-show as far as I can tell.

If you've not heard anything in 24 hours, e-mail him, his address is on the site IIRC.

Got my BC a few days ago. Shipping was painfully slow but I ordered on December 22 and 4 business days later is Jan 4th so...

It's AWESOME, BTW. Well worth the price.

It's all good! Randy emailed me with my tracking number.

Strong work. I like mine...just ordered a powerful d-handle drill from harbor freight. I milled by hand last time....not too difficult, just awkward given my setup. I was getting eff's in the 50's before...my first try at factory setting was 82%....and that beer (IPA) is NO JOKE in the fermenter. I pitched a real healthy starter and it's still visibly fermenting after 2 weeks.

Beertk said:
I ordered a Barley Crusher yesterday. They have not yet sent me a confermation of shipping. They sent me an order confirmation that said they would send me a mail with the shipment tracking number. I am kind of concerned because I expected to get an shipment confirmation by this point. I sent them an email with no reply thus far. Does anyone know of a phone number to get hold of these folks? The website only seems to have email as the contact info.
Think "pioneer" carftsman.

Randy will respond to emails at the end of the day, but automated on-line shopping/shipping notices aren't his specialty.

He has great service.

Back