online homebrew store in canada?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grlz

Reaction score
hey everyone. ive been googling around but i havent managed to find any decent online homebrew stores in canada. well, i found one in quebec but i forgot the name of it. or any good american ones close to the border so shipping wont be so bad? the reason i ask is because my local homebrew seems to be closed everytime i go there, and the rest of the shops we have are winos that carry little, if any, beer supplies. thanks!

Canadian site
well...Here is a well equipped site, Have bought of it with fast shipping and product that was well packaged in all ways... Not like some of the crap i was getting from the states.....
Going to order the 15 gal blichmann 1st of the year :(())... And retire my 7 gallon....

Here is the link...hope it work's ?
New Page 1
:tank:

I'm looking for a 3" tower with 2 taps in Vancouver.
http://www.homebrew-supplies.ca
Has a chrome one for $164 ($169 USD using todays currency conversion).

However, if I was in the US I could order a stainless steel 3" double tap for $95 off amazon marketplace (refuses to ship to canada).

Why is Canada so much? I checked all the links above - most are now broken.
Anyone willing to share the secret canada online homebrew store that has reasonable prices? Or am I doomed to pay 75% more because I live 0degrees 15 minutes north of the 49th parallel?

Well it's too bad that nothing is produced in this country and everything cost so much to ship in then all the companys put huge markups.

To OP:

Not sure about where you might find your equipment other than some of the mail order, but for brewing ingredients have you tried http://www.baybrewing.ca/ in North Bay? I am in Cochrane and whenever I pass through North Bay I stop in for a few supplies. Jeff will sell you LME, hops, yeast, and can likely order in other things, too. Not sure what else he can do but to this point he has been great. I called Cindy's (I think that's what it is) in Sudbury but they tend to be closed when I'm there and when I called for supplies all they were able to order in were kits.

B

Back