Oktoberfest Party

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Onescalerguy

Reaction score
Hello brew buds
I had my first homebrew party two weeks ago but had to head out to a remote job the next morn for a couple weeks so I'm tardy with my report.SWMBO and I had about 15 people over to drink homebrew.We dispensed THB Octoberfest,THB YellowDogAle,THB NutBrownAle and B3 Stout.Let me tell ya,the stuff was a hit!The crowd favs were the O'fest and the NutBrown.We drank 75 bottles over about 4 hrs and the guest count included a few designated drivers.My house is pretty small so we held the event in our unheated two-car garage.Well it turned out way cold that night,25-30 degrees.We pulled the BBQ grill in for heat too.Everybody dressed for the weather so it wasn't too bad.The beer provided the extra anti-freeze.It was a wonderful gathering and the homebrew was truly enjoyed by all!So anyways,how cool was it to serve HB to my friends and get lots of compliments?Way Cool!!!I had lots of help from you all at the forum here so thanks for your help with my success.:rockin: :mug:

Congratulations! Sounds like y'all had a blast! It must be a very nice feeling to have your home brew appreciated by others. :mug:

Back