• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Oktober SL1 Can Seamer (Colorado) $300

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chupalt

Reaction score
Very slightly used Oktober SL1 can seamer plus the attachments to seam 12 ounce, 16 ounce, 330ml, and 500ml cans. I had this grand idea that I would make so much homebrew that I would need to give beer away to all my friends and family. I haven't been brewing much and this has not been used in over a year.

I also have a bunch of 500ml and 12 ounce cans. Only the top layer has been touched in either of the boxes.

I'm moving and am trying to trim down on things that I don't use, so I need to get rid of this. Paid over $1000 for the seamer and all the cans.

Local pickup would be very much preferred as I don't have any of the original boxes for the seamer.

Attachments

• IMG_1325.jpeg
    IMG_1325.jpeg
    52.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1326.jpeg
    IMG_1326.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1327.jpeg
    IMG_1327.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1328.jpeg
    IMG_1328.jpeg
    41 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1329.jpeg
    IMG_1329.jpeg
    33.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1330.jpeg
    IMG_1330.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 0
Very slightly used Oktober SL1 can seamer plus the attachments to seam 12 ounce, 16 ounce, 330ml, and 500ml cans. I had this grand idea that I would make so much homebrew that I would need to give beer away to all my friends and family. I haven't been brewing much and this has not been used in over a year.

I also have a bunch of 500ml and 12 ounce cans. Only the top layer has been touched in either of the boxes.

I'm moving and am trying to trim down on things that I don't use, so I need to get rid of this. Paid over $1000 for the seamer and all the cans.

Local pickup would be very much preferred as I don't have any of the original boxes for the seamer.
Still available??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back