Ok Ok Ok

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dagrar

Reaction score
On Nov 18th I brewed a IPA with simcoe and amarillo hops the brew day went beautiful hit all the temps and gravities perfectly but later that evening everything went to s**t........... I had a total mental collapse. I ended up in the psych ward at the local hospital diagnosis SAD, insomnia, depression, guilt, vitamin D deficiency, OCD, throw a little homebrew in and........... anyway I named the beer Anxiety IPA and the alcohol content was 6.66% coincidence? I think not.

The important part is that the beer turned out excellent and I'm OK

Thanks for listening

Dang! I hope it had nothing to do with your beer. Beer is suppose to be fun. Like shooter said, no lagers for you!

Remember beer has been made for hundreds of years, before proper sanitation and modern conveniences. More than likely your beer will turn out. You just can't over-analyze this stuff.

I also was a bit worried about any anxiety that may arise with a new brew but the pilsner is bubbling along just fine in the basement. The IPA is tasting most excellent and I feel better than I have in a long time.

Next will be another IPA this time with citra and chinook hops maybe a IIPA maybe I'll kick the alcohol and bitterness up and call that one Sanity Who Needs It. LOL

Recipe for the beer or for the edge?

The recipe for the beer I haven't worked out.

The recipe for getting away from the edge is RELAX DON"T WORRY HAVE A HOMEBREW!!!!!

Damn it Jim

Latest posts

Back