OJ Simpson Arrest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutilated1

Beer Drenched Executioner
Reaction score
I'm surprised we aren't talking about OJ Simpson yet.

I'm sure you've all heard what happened this weekend.

Comments and Opinions ?

Personally I think its funny, couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

He's an idiot, the guy literally got away with murder and instead saying "wow, I'm one lucky mofo, maybe I should lay low for for the rest of my life" he goes out and continues to break the law. Remember the ecstacy and stolen satelite TV cards he got in trouble for a few years ago? I hope they lock him up for as long as possible

Once a thug always a thug. Hope he gets the book thrown at him. Is there a jury in the country that would find him not guilty? I think not.

yeah its really surprising that he just seems to think he can do whatever he wants and get away with it

they showed his comments from his friends wedding that he was attending before he got arrested and he just seemed like he was clueless that he even did anything wrong.

To bad there wasn't another low-speed chase through Las Vegas though, that'd been funny.

I wonder if people will rally in the street again with cheers and tears of joy when he gets acquitted. Unbelievable. He's so guilty he wrote a book on how he did it. Yet people praised God when he was found not guilty.

I really thought some vigilanty justice would have caught up with him by now. Maybe this time he'll get what he deserves.

TxBrew said:
I wonder if people will rally in the street again with cheers and tears of joy when he gets acquitted. Unbelievable. He's so guilty he wrote a book on how he did it. Yet people praised God when he was found not guilty.

Boggles the mind... doesn't it? A local radio station was preparing his defense this morning. The gun was OBVIOUSLY too small for his hand... if it doesn't fit, you must acquit.

TxBrew said:
I was in high school in LA when all of that happened. Having gone through the LA riots that happened several years earlier, I remember going to school the day of the verdict wondering, "If he is found guilty today, will there be another riot?" We were on break between classes when the verdict was announced and there were some students watching the TV in classrooms. You could hear students cheer when the announcement came. What a bunch of retards. I hope they now have something that will put him away for good.

Back