OD of brewershardware 1"/1.5" TC X 1" female

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you referring to the TC or the threaded portion? If it's the Tri Clover portion it's going to be 1.9" ( they have a table on there site). I not sure of the threaded portion.

Are you referring to the TC or the threaded portion? If it's the Tri Clover portion it's going to be 1.9" ( they have a table on there site). I not sure of the threaded portion.

If you are looking for the female threaded portion I would guess it would be the same as a 1" 150# socket = 1.63"

I was referring to the female section. My plan is to solder one and that give me the ability to attach a sparge system.

No worries. I was reading glacier's website about TC fittings and Rey state that a 1" TC has a pipe size OD of 1". Is that true with most TC's? The reason I ask is because I want to solder in some 3/4" couplings which have a OD of 1.46 and 1" TC which would appear have an OD of 1". I would like to build a single dimple tool to do both. However I don't think I can, I may have to go to a larger TC 1.5

Back