Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so bad

C1_CPluUkAAb3rF.jpg

Although... even I have to admit he was a helluva innovator...

"Ok boys... on this play... we're gonna run... to the RIGHT"

"Yeah!! Good play coach!"

"Then on the next play... we're gonna stuff it down their throats to the... LEFT! They'll never see it comin' boys!"

Yeah, right! You can't spell "innovation" without "C-H-E-A-T" amirite??

They should have just taped dallas' warmups.

What's really a joke is how hard the few actual Chargers fans are taking this.

The long running chicken/egg thing where their crap teams didn't fill the seats is over - which from this distance should be a cathartic relief - yet they're piling their team jerseys in the stadium parking lot :smack:

I disagree. I think losing a franchise can totally destroy a city. I feel for the chargers fans. When the best pro sports team in the city leaves, the city typically falls apart. Crime increases and the people turn into d-bags.

Just look what happened when the Supersonics left.

So, this preludes an "Apocalypse Now" thing in SD?
Dogs and cats living together? Pandemonium? :eek:

Teams that make money don't move.
That said, I have zero expectation that the Chargers will do any better in LA...

CHeers!

You football guys have to 'splain this to me ... they're having ANOTHER Super Bowl?? For crissake they just had one last year. Was that not good enough? What about the CTE stuff - jeez, the more they play, the more they risk brain injury. Why not everybody just go home after this weekend.

Latest posts

Back