Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BCWvH2ISyI[/ame]
Limited audience hopefully its not just me and day_trippr :p

You guys should show a little more respect for Mr Goodell. He has done more to clean up the nfl and restore the integrity of the game than any other person

:off:

Android Phone Users - I found this by accident when browsing my google calendar.

You can add your favorite football teams schedule to your google calendar. You have too do it through a browser on a desktop though. Afterwards it will show up mobile, but I had to manually turn it on in my phone from the calendar settings.

How to do it...

Commercial Over... :mug:

:off:

Android Phone Users - I found this by accident when browsing my google calendar.

You can add your favorite football teams schedule to your google calendar. You have too do it through a browser on a desktop though. Afterwards it will show up mobile, but I had to manually turn it on in my phone from the calendar settings.

How to do it...

Commercial Over... :mug:

F-! It's really good. They have the Patriots scheduled to win the next 3 SuperBowls.

Can't understand why there isn't more hand wringing over the fact that Cooter is going to be Stafford's coach this season. That should terrify the SHT out of every other team and their fans!

Because America.

images

Cheers! :rockin:

Ya know what though... I dunno why I bothered even mentioning that link... I mean... One of the top ten QBs ever to play the game using PEDs?? Shiiiiiiiiiit. That's nothing compared to the GOAT possibly being generally aware of a ball boy taking 1/2 a lb of psi out of a football even though it could also be easily explained by basic physics....

Bahhhhhhh.... my bad...

I'll just stop posting now.

Nah.. It's late here... He has dinner at 4:30pm and is in bed by 7:45.

Hey!!! There is a "i don't see any bubbles in my airlock!" thread where someone used some saucy language!

Go get em tiger!

Chop chop

Latest posts

Back