Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know why the NFL wont put a Professional football team in Iowa?

Because then Minnesota would want one too. :(

Do you know why the NFL wont put a Professional football team in Iowa?

Because then Minnesota would want one too. :(

Bwahahahaha!!!!! Oh, that's hilarious! You come up with that one all by yourself? Never heard that one before. Freakin genius! Oh, man! That's a good one. Can't believe I've never heard that one at least 1000 times....

Bwahahahaha!!!!! Oh, that's hilarious! You come up with that one all by yourself? Never heard that one before. Freakin genius! Oh, man! That's a good one. Can't believe I've never heard that one at least 1000 times....

Yeah, Just thought of it on my own. Thanks man.

Go Vikings! Skol bitches!
Go Pats! Free Cape, Free Cape, Free Cape, Free Cape! He's much funnier than any of you whining bitches. At least he can defend his team with passion.

Only if yer mom had defended her bedroom like that you wouldn't have so many retarded brothers.

How long are you on house arrest? Or did you get sentenced to community service? I would say you could do your community service teaching Moto to brew, but that would be considered cruel and totally unusual.

I don't know - why not try a fade to the back corner of the end zone? Why not actually give a receiver a chance at, you know, receiving the ball? Those are the why's.

Nice hindsight guys, I know.

Seahawks handed the Patriots that game. AND the Pats got caught cheating on their way to that game. What a sham championship. Is there a bigger asterisk in the history of sports?

Good call guys... I think I prefer that angle.

Well, it's been a good day to watch some football, that's for sure.

Watching Dez Bryant get pissy every time the ball isn't thrown to him right now is well worth watching the Dallas/Green Bay game.

He served his time. If anybody can give second chances, it's you Darwin. Look how many you've given to that sack of a$$holes from north Jersey.

Not one complaint about the officiating tonight ok Pats fans? Give it a shot, you'll feel better about yourself inside

Tough call on Watt there. Not sure what else he could've done.

I think that was a good call. They will call that all day. You can't hit a QB after he throws. The ball was out well before he launched.

With that said, I don't like how the rules are for QBs. Sometimes it is hard to stop your body or to stop your arm from hitting the helmet. If it is blatant, call it. If he was in motion and at least tried to slow down, let it go.

I like the calls so far. They are letting each team play. No ticky tack calls.

Hi folks and welcome back, Cape. Another moderator had to remove some posts in this thread tonight. A couple reminders, please:

1) Enough with the 'bag of dicks' and related jokes. This isn't new - we've been clear that is over the line. Please respect this request.

2) I didn't ban Cape, but even if I did, it's ok to disagree with the banning. But that disagreement can't become an attack on one of the admins or moderators.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back